PRACTICE/ GAME/ TOURNAMENT SESSIONS:
ARRIVAL AT THE ARENA
PLAYERS/COACHES & SPECTATORS:
Parking permitted in the south or west parking lot only.
No equipment bags will be allowed with the exception of goalies. Small drawstring bags or small backpacks may be used to help carry small items and store personal belongings. Coaches & officials may also bring in bags to carry supplies for practice.
May arrive no earlier than 10-minutes before scheduled ice session.
Required to complete the check-in & screening form prior to entering the arena.
Enter the arena using the lower-level east doors or south mezzanine doors.
Seating is available for players & coaches outside the locker rooms to put on skates, helmet, & gloves.
Once dressed players & coaches can take the ice immediately once arena staff have completed resurfacing.
DEPARTING THE ARENA
PLAYERS & COACHES:
- Must exit the arena within 10-minutes from team activities ending.
- Exit using the lower-level east doors clearly marked "exit", no loitering is allowed by anyone.
Must exit the arena IMMEDIATLY following the ice activity they are watching is over.
Exit using the south mezzanine doors clearly marked "exit", no loitering is allowed by anyone.
- Per MN Mandate, EVERYONE attending activities at the Sauk Centre Civic Arena must wear a face covering while inside the Arena including players, coaches, and spectators. Refusal to wear a face covering will result in being asked to leave the facility immediately.
- Exception: players/spectators five and under are nor required to wear a mask.
- Per Phase 6 of the return to play guidelines by MN Hockey, games are now allowed one (1) resurface at the youth level. HOWEVER, at the Sauk Centre Civic Arena, Squirt level games will play straight through with NO resurface. PeeWee & Bantam level games will receive one resurface after the second period of play. PeeWee & Bantam level teams can either stay in the player benches during the resurface OR sit outside the locker rooms on the chairs provided.